Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Okay Teri believers...we are on for Feb 12th.8PM

For all of you who love Teri and want her to beat cancer...or rather kick its "A_s" in her own words, please write your sentiments in the comment box so that someday Teri will have all that love to read and savor...especially if she needs strength.
She is unaware of how unwell our Mother is at this time. My Mom wants it that way...however she has been urinating blood for quite sometime and will be having surgery the end of February. My Moms worry for Teri and unselfish love is inspiring to me especially after what she has been through in her life. When it rains it pours was one of my grandma Rozen's favorite sayings...she couldn't have been more right. This Thursday Teri will begin Chemo again and my Mom who is now taking anxiety drugs to face what ever is up ahead for herself will be there with us. Love is powerful...intention... devotion, ...even the love of an ill mother "still" protecting her child from worry. What could be more inspiring than that. Join us...I believe. Please tell Teri what you are feeling and give our Mother peace.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Teri,
    I don't know you personally, but I do know your wonderful sister, Lori, who is the biggest female "teddy-bear" I've ever known, or should I have called her "boxer-bear"? Whatever, I think what Lori is doing is super! I have read so much about the power of prayer, and even most doctors believe in it now! WOW!
    So, with all the helpful, positive prayers and thoughts going your way, plus the special love for you that Lori has, the end result can't help but be positive! Which means that you'll once again be sailing on the deep blue seas this summer, so don't put that life-preserver away!
    In His love, Dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear La, For Teri & Mom (my second Mom) a favorite prayer of mine called: "I Said A Prayer For You Today"....from The Omaha Home for Boys....I said a prayer for you today..And know God must have heard-I felt the answer in my heart..Although he spoke no word! I didn't ask for wealth or fame (I knew you wouldn't mind)-I asked Him to send treasures of a far more lasting kind!I asked that he'd be near you..At the start of each new day..To grant you health and blessings..And friends to share your way! I asked for happiness for you..In all things great and small-But it was His loving care I prayed the most of all! Love you Always..Miss you soooo much! God Bless xoxoxo Susan & Joe

    ReplyDelete