Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Yahoo...Feel the power of Love
Things are looking up for my dear sister and those bastard cancer cells are hitting the dusty trail! I believe we are making a difference and in spite of her delayed treatments the cells are shrinking.What great news..now its time to crush the enemy with our powerful laser of light and love and send it into oblivion. How exciting....that disease is messing with the wrong girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This IS a good week. I DO believe in the power of love and positive energy. I adore my family and friends more than they can begin to imagine. My cancer is melting, my Mom came thru her surgery, and we will be together celebrating Dad's 77th Birthday this weekend. Yes, a very good week indeed! No not just good, but rather spectacular. I wish all of you health and true bliss.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
T