Well Teri's body is not recovering fast enough for her to start her chemo as scheduled on Thursday. So tonight will be extra special focusing for her recovery. I'm not sure what to say or do at this particular point the two most important woman in my life are very ill. If anything being available to them and cheering them on is just about the only medicine I can think of. Oh course there's always a home cooked meal which I will get to immediately.
See you tonight in Teri time , same time same channel.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear La....Thinking of you & hoping & praying with all my heart this Thursday & everyday that very soon things will turn around for your Mom & Teri...very soon.......Please don't hesitate to call on me whenever you need me....Love Always Little Sis..& May God's Blessings shine down on Teri,Mom & the whole family..xoxoxoSusie
ReplyDelete