This Thursday the 22nd of January I know Teri will be in the out patient facility to either get chemo or be turned away if her white blood count is too low. She needs our positive input now more than ever. She will either be getting the treatment or very upset if she can't have it.
For those of you who feel helpless please join me at 8PM on January 22nd 2009 and spend a few minutes sending Te your best intentions. Perhaps our combined intentions will help her, its worth a try. I believe love can travel any distance...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lori, Your sister has been in my prayers. While I don't know her, I feel I do because of how you have expressed love and concern for her during an entire semester spent in a math class together. Positivity, and optimism are good for the soul. Continue to remain hopeful, pray, and encourage your sister. Life is truly a gift; everyday one spends with family and friends is an indelible memory to be cherished.
ReplyDeleteVermetha
Thank you dear family and friends for your love and support.God Bless each and every one of you.
ReplyDeleteLori
Lori,I am with you sending my love and hope and all the positive thoughts I can and praying to God and his son Jesus Christ for healing for Terri as well as his love and peace to comfort her.
ReplyDeleteLori- That's tomorrow evening and we will be sendng our positive energy to Teri. Other's who are with us will be asked to do the same. We love Teri very much and want to be there for her. Do keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteCousins TomSobo and Sylvia
PS I see that you changed your name: Mr. Nicholson made an honest woman out of ya!
Lori,
ReplyDeleteIt is with all my heart and energy that I pray for the most positive outcome. My thougts and prayers are present always.
Cousin, Stephen
Though we are miles apart,my thoughts & prayers are with you ,Teri, my Little Sis not only tonight, but every night & day.. you are always in my heart! May you be Beneath the Wings of God's Beautiful Angels to protect you from the dangers of this world & to give you the strength you need to get well very soon...I Love You so much! You,Pete,Lori,your Mom & Dad,& now Tim are family to me & I'm here for you whenever you need me...Love you Always Little Sis & God Bless xoxox Big Sis Susan & Joe
ReplyDeleteTeri, this is my first blog ever, so I feel all grown up! Always remember that my thoughts are with you and no matter when I have had you in my thoughts they are always bright and positive. My memories of all of us growing up together brings a lot of smiles to me and hopefully to you too. You have my admiration for the way you have always led your life, in a very intentional, positive and purpose-filled way. You have my trust that an illness or setback will not change that intent or purpose, as I believe that what we do with our lives is a reflection of who we truly are. I have always seen the strength of your spirit reflected in those sparkling blue eyes of yours. Much love.
ReplyDelete